Friday, April 6, 2007

In the Beginning...

I am here! With nothing witty to say my first day, too. Reminds me of all the other first days I've had... when I was born I said absolutely nothing of value at all, but it was probably my most popular first day of all. When I started school I tried not to say anything, much less something with humor or intellect, and I think I succeeded well after my last day. My first days of work... well, I think I had to rinse my mouth out twice because of all the toe lint and foot odor that was left there.
So now comes the first day of blogging. It amazes me to step out on this platform and see how small my world really is. There are so many people in this cyber-space and they're all connected in some way. And now I have joined the ratrace... just one ant in the hill of millions and millions. Hm, I feel small.
Thats it for now. I am contemplating writing about my frustration over self-absorbed people who want their SUV's but don't want to pay money to fill them too... or wondering how republicans can think talking bad about democrats (however much it may be deserved) will get anything more than chopping their own integrity off accomplished... but ranting over the failings of America, much less mankind, will have to wait. Besides, this world has enough hopelessness in it already.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hey, I rant because I can. You say that people disagreeing with me is their constitutional right, therefore it is also my right to recognize that they are just idiots!