Thursday, December 10, 2009

Husband... well, things aren't what I thought. In fact, I never thought I would be here... in the past three years I haven't seen marriage get to this point (at least not to this extent)... marriage this past month has been, well, good! Better then good!

Not to say I've had a bad marriage, but man has it been rough sometimes and even the good times have been a bit shady(I'm sure more than one of you can say AMEN! to that). Lately, though, something (or rather some ONE) has changed my husband and in turn that has changed me and in short I have never been this happy in marriage. Thank God! (He is the ONE, ha ha)

Well that's all really. I wish I could tell you more but it is all too close to my heart to be flamboyant about. I thank God for answering specifically prayers about communication in our marriage, prayers about loving and being loved, and prayers about my husband's general interest in family life, me, etc... its funny but the more he has been faithful to God's calling the more I realized places I need to be more faithful and the places that seemed so hard two months ago are now coming easily. Ah, amore.

Peace!

No comments: