Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its been awhile since I wrote last, so here is a whopper.

This is just to say...
its not "facebook" official (so don't say anything there!)...
but since I know all 5 (haha) of you who read this...
and because I am so excited and can't keep it to myself...


There will be an addition to our little family in June/July.



:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am uuber excited and uuber tired. Not very sick, just very tired and a little sick.
:)
Some people worry about loving the second one as much as the first (husband isn't, he is sure he can't ever love another kid like he loves Margo- boy does he have it coming haha) but I am not worried, I already love this baby as much as dear little Margo, and its only the size of a lentil!
:)

8 comments:

- Sarah :-) said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! Congratulations, girl!! That's so stinking exciting... I can't wait to read everything as you get closer and closer!!

L.C.T. said...

Oh gosh!!! WOW! Yay! So SO exciting!! YAYYYYYY :D :D :D :D

rebekah said...

BETH!!!! yay! i am so so so excited for you! AND you and your sister are prego at the SAME TIME! so cute!
ahhhh!!!
christmas can't come soon enough:) so excited to see you!

KaiCeder said...

Whew! It's hard to keep it a secret. Although I've told people at school, but since none of them know you I suppose that's ok.

We're excited too!

Uriel said...

Congratulations! I've always liked lentils. Any names picked out?

andrew Christiansen said...

I guess more than 5 people read this... I am the 6th person to comment on this post..

congrats on the 2nd one, and yes you will all love the 2nd one too (if margo is anything like my daughter she will love him/her sometimes too much) you will understand later...

E. Chikeles said...

Well then there are actually 8 people who read it, since I know my Dad and sister occasionally do too. Though, in all fairness to the context of the statement, two ppl who commented on this already knew because they're family (sort of).


Thanks for the excitement! I just want to die this week- first trimester is like having a never ending flu! But I am still excited. And I am sure it is a boy because Margo was never mean to me 24-7, she picked certain times of day.

KaiCeder said...

Just FYI, your dad worked it into his sermon today - totally forgetting that it's not "facebook official."