Tuesday, February 8, 2011

life

Things have been much the same lately and I have been sooooooooooooooo tired with this baby and with getting a 24 hour bug over a week ago that I really haven't seen a reason to write- most of my thoughts have been things I bring to the Lord and ask Him to change my heart on anyway.

We have our ultrasound on Monday and I am very excited to see the little bugger- its so uncomfortable already (22 weeks) and unlike my pregnancy with Margo I cannot make head nor tails (haha, I crack myself up!) of how the baby is situated; kicks and flutters are EVERYWHERE in my belly so I cannot go by that at all.

Currently I am bribing my daughter to eat the awesome dinner I made via cartoons and writing in between- Daddy is working late again. Last night we all sat down for a family dinner and all of us (both my picky eaters!! ^_^) ate together and talked, Margo most of all though we couldn't discern what it was. She is both the joy and the biggest prayer request in my life right now! :)

Otherwise I am personally trying to Lord-orient my life more in everyday monotony. So far it is going well and I've not only cut out a lot of the random tv shows I often had on in the background to distract Margo and I from the boredom of a long winter, but I've replaced it with singing with Margo, listening to books or sermons, being more interactive with Margo in things like painting, puzzles, etc, and taking Margo to the library (which also means reading to her more) more or the mall to do laps before stores open. Its been nice to no longer be living in the fog I had been living in when I talked to God, but its also brought to life a lot of things I've been trying to just ignore... so now I have to deal with them. haha Good thing our God is so faithful no matter how faithful I am!

Cartoon is over. :)

No comments: