
MY DOLL!
It has been a long while... I am only writing now because I should be trying to sleep but for whatever reason desire rages against logic and I really don't want to lay my head down again... perhaps I can attribute it to not wanting another night to go by with no baby.
News:
Husband has been gone nearly a month and communication has been scarce (as in a few quick phone convo's, one long one and a handful or two of text messages... mostly I send him something and he replies once or twice a week). He is still in the states and it *looks* like he'll be visiting us from the 13th-17th for leave time before leaving country, though everything is always subject to change with the army.
Living with my parents is going well, though it is a bit stressful to thrust a toddler onto people who had gotten used to their quiet adult lives... ok so not always quiet, but compared to the loud and often whiny life of an (almost) 2 year old, it was a very very quiet life. We're making it though and I can honestly say I would not have been able to survive her- well one of us wouldn't have survived I think- and her tantrums without their help! I can't imagine doing it on my own huge and pregnant much less with a newborn... thank God for my parents!
Otherwise I am trying not to be discouraged by my overly pregnant self. I feel this baby is probably closer to 10 lbs than Margo was... we shall see. They say she'll be around 8 or so; that she does not feel like a 9 lb baby... well they have been wrong once! I feel too uncomfortably huge for her to be only 8 lbs. Over all God has been kind and I am much more functional than I was with Margo... I am able to work out every day and it has really helped me but my body is starting to feel the need for an end. It is hard not to feel angry and annoyed that "God will do it all in His perfect timing" and realize I really have no control over the start of labor... I wish His perfect timing had been weeks ago but perhaps He is answering my prayers that husband will be able to make it and I have to wait until he has some more free time in his training... only God knows!
Well last night I was not able to get to sleep until 4am because my body has entered a terrible stage of crazy pregnant which last night meant insomnia... if I am still pregnant on Saturday you will get to see pics because it is Margo's 2nd bday already and I must take time to chronicle it. :) How time flies!!
Oh but here are some pics of the deployment ceremony a month ago... last time we saw Daddy though he was technically "deployed" already and the next day went to Fort McCoy.
(keep in mind this was a MONTH ago!! SOOOO much bigger now)
My favorite picture- Margo and Daddy.
1 comment:
Praying for you!
I think you are doing a great job and that you are an amazing beautiful pregnant lady! Seriously
Your daughter is so stinkin beautiful it is ridiculous!!
Post a Comment