Life... good.
Husband... lovable, annoying, overpoweringly attractive, a stinky pig who makes way too much laundry, enjoyable, friend, hated lover. LOL- we had a big fight last weekend which is nothing new, but it was the first fight we had in the past two months which is something new. He is everything and nothing to me, my heart is knitted to him in every facet and I just want to be left alone! Is that what love is or is this just my youth and love colliding? Anyway, God has been working in my marriage and bringing us together even though I can never seem to grasp that elusive idea of submitting unless it is in hindsight.
My loves... japanese has hit a wall and last week I was determined to just let it die but today I renewed the interest though I feel as though my brain capacity was surpassed many weeks ago. I think I am getting to the point when I can only memorize and pray God opens a door for me to study with someone. I have too many questions for the podcasts and computer! They have been good tutors but poor teachers.

Oh I made tea eggs... I read they are common in China. Husband was not impressed but if you know him you will understand I write that with no animosity, but with a smile because he actually tried them. Actually he has been very adventurous with my Asian themed cooking lately, go husband!
My BIL (brother in law) has been off the grid of communication for going on 2-3 weeks now, I think three. He is in Okinawa at

the marine base (as most of you know) so he should have weekends at
least to skype home or get on the internet and having no communication in such a relaxed area
(especially when his last communication was that he would be getting internet in his bunk area so he would be talking to us more) is starting to worry my in-laws.
Husband has also been applying for random jobs, he is bored with his current one. Nothing has come through and no doors have been opened yet... we are unsure of where we are to live and no we are not going anywhere yet and I won't tell any of you any details but it is still news (however vague) of interest.
Politics are getting dire and I am scared to think or what we are heading for... every Revelation study I've ever heard all agree America is not one of the country's represented in the end times and I have always thought it is because we fall before the time comes. There is still hope and prayer; but I do get much too excited and vocal when the subject is breeched. That is all I have to say about this country right now.
I think that is all. Politics dire, job searches, BIL, tea eggs, husband... and life is good. Yep. ^_^ Please pray for BIL, the job searches, Japanese study and Japan (or at least the missionaries there! Here is a link to the "CC" there: www.gracejapan.com), and our country.
Oh yeah, and next week we will have survived two years of marriage... yipee!
1 comment:
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I was pretty surprised to suddenly find a follower I didn't know. hahaha. I think your blog is interesting too, and I'm glad my blog can give you some more insight into Japan.
I don't know how long I could keep it up, but I also have skype and might be able to answer some of your Japanese questions. And informal is fine, since that's all I speak anyway. Haha. I'm probably horribly rude all the time, but that's how my friends speak.
Thanks for commenting. I'm horrible at leaving comments anywhere, but I love to get them. That must make me a huge hypocrite. haha.
いつもありがとうね。
Post a Comment