Friends shouldn't hurt friends. Worse, they shouldn't be hurtful and then be mad that you were hurt. Even worser, they shouldn't think the sister of that friend will be unaffected by their hurtfulness.
Friends should forgive friends too, especially if the hurtful friend thinks there is nothing to forgive while you are hurting and angry.
When my baby is born I will want it to forgive... I know I won't be a perfect mom, I might be hardly good at all! Yet if there is one thing I know baby will learn it will be momma's habits that baby observes everyday. I don't want unforgivingness to be one of those habits...
Well I want to say here and now that I forgive her and let it go. She never talked to me about it, she might not even know I'm upset... so I don't think I should bring it up with her and drag real drama into scenarios that have only been in my head and heart. Somehow saying it here for people to read gives me accountability... I said I forgive her and I will let it go.
2 comments:
You honor me sister with feeling my pain so profoundly. I love you! I still hurt, but as it is told to me that I have no right to be because it was none of my business anyways, I am trying to get over it. I don't know what to do....but I want to go away.
Worser isn't a word.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment