Monday, December 22, 2008

Update From The Baby Maker

Poetically it is but rare that I happen upon a mood and time to write and produce a blog both engaging and informative, but this is not one of those times. This is a time requested by readers because the last blog left a sour taste in the mouth.

Since being pregnant it is rare that I feel well on my days off and even rarer that I have time or imagination to write when I do. It seems when I have two days put together set aside to clean the house or rest, I end up being sick one of them because my body saves up what I don't have time for on a regular basis. Today would have been that day but husband let me skip church yesterday and I slept, felt ill, ate, slept some more, and repeat. Husband came home after church but I was in my first nap of the day and didn't hear him at all, so I ended up not seeing him the entire day because he left again shortly before I woke up.

Baby is growing, as can now be seen a small bit in my figure, and we are convinced it will be a boy. No names yet, we want to keep that a secret. So far it has been a small battle though, husband wants generic names and I want at least the middle name to be Japanese... I'll let you know of the compromise sometime in June.

In other news my sister became engaged on Friday. His name is Michael and he seems to have a personality much like my husbands, which makes it hard for me to like him. I had a hard enough time liking my husband, that took years and wooing on his part, but Michael does well by my sister and she is much in love with him so for that I like him a little. She is the happiest little woman I have ever seen... I used to think she would one day join a Peace Corp and travel the world before finally settling down at the age of 45 to marry, but now there is a woman side to her full of grace and beauty unlocked and flourishing in a well fed garden of love that has changed my mind about her personality. She is so adorable about the ring too, it is the most girly thing she has ever worn and it does look amazing on her.

I cannot think of much else to write. Perhaps very soon you will get much more writings for I am leaving my job in March (so will have more time) and the more I leave the first trimester's sickly stomach behind the more I gain PMS like emotion and irrationality. Already I have nearly murdered two innocent by standers who, fortunately for me, know me well enough to forgive me before I even asked them to. I am scared! But you know how well(or perhaps I only think it works well... as a drunk person thinks they are witty when they've had a few when really they are idiots with many words) my imaginative brain works when there is drama so perhaps it will be beneficial to at least the readers of this blog.

1 comment:

KaiCeder said...

Thank you. Some writing is better than no writing at all.