As far as myself goes, I love being a Mom. I think I am a very lazy one and though I did my best in the beginning now that I need to start putting my foot down and letting her calm herself down instead of holding her 24/7 I just choose the lazy route... and hold her. I know, I know- it can be good for babies to cry if they are learning how to calm themselves down and it can be good to get a break... but that takes more work on my part- it is so much easier to hold her and bounce her then to moniter her while she cries for a little while.
In other news, I am also dealing with unforgiveness again. "Love keeps no record of wrong" is the hardest thing for me to grasp... people who love you shouldn't care more about themselves. People who love you shouldn't leave you out to dry when you can't take care of yourself. Once again I know I have good points and I know that I was wronged but by holding onto it I become the one who is in sin... I need to just forgive and let go. I read a Psalm the other day that said not to let the enemy have a foothold in your heart by bitterness; it is a good thing to ponder because now that I am bitter and my heart is hard I don't see a way to let it go without a lot of work.
Ce la vie.
My sister gets married in a week and a half. Life is full.
No comments:
Post a Comment