Thursday, August 13, 2009

Learning to Love...

...the hard way; by not loving, getting corrected (or correcting yourself when you notice how disgusting it is to be unloving), and trying to break a formed bad habit- is a sucky place to be. I am recovering from it. When husband was sick it just got worse and worse... he was selfish so I got selfish, he got annoyed so I became angry, and before we knew it we were both in bad places. Fortunately hormones and emotions had time to cool and now I am contemplating why I let myself get into that habit... don't let the devil have a foothold of bitterness in your heart David wrote; if only he were a woman. I think women are far more bitter than men.


Otherwise, my beautiful girl is even more beautiful! I love everything about her and enjoy my amazing job every day!! At least the parts that have to do with her... scrubbing the bathroom is another thing altogether... but if it means I stay home with Margaret then I am all for it! Everyone should have a daughter like mine; the world would be so full of joy nothing bad could ever happen...

...well, at least in theory. =P

2 comments:

- Sarah :-) said...

Aww - it's a good theory hat I'd love to put into practice. Now... if only I could convince McStudly that now is the PERFECT time to have a little one.

*sigh

E. Chikeles said...

lol