This morning started with Margo sleeping til after 7:30 (keep in mind she has gotten up at 5 for the past two weeks and hasn't slept past 6:30 for months), husband got up with her since I was in the shower and (duh-duh duh!!!!) changed her diaper, got her dressed and fed her breakfast. For once, we were right on time to church- we even had time to get coffee and change our minds three times about where we were getting it from.
After church we ate, bickered over politics (we disagree with the Dem's of our state who are pushing for a 6% tax raise to support higher salaries of teachers... I agree teachers should be paid well, they have hard jobs equivalent to policemen and fireman if you ask me, but I don't think it should come from higher taxes... husband disagrees with their salaries altogether), went home to chat with people over skype (BIL is doing much better- he no longer swears his family off- and is going to church again! PTL), worked outside and inside cleaning, Starbucks, and now friends for a barbecue. Life. Is. Fun.
:) Hope your May is going well too!
*Disclaimer: I know I speak of the sun as though it is a good thing and I'm a tanned goddess but do not fear, I am still whiter then your average envelope and still repel sun like a vampire in general... but it IS quite nice to have sunny days when you have a baby and puppy who want the exercise and diapers that want the bleaching and a garden that wants to be worked... sun turns out to be rather practical and useful to a housewife mother... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment