Friday, July 2, 2010

I have never in my life enjoyed a day off as much as I am enjoying this one.

In a little while I am leaving to pick my dear babes up and as I savor these last few hours of the break I realize two things- she is a lot of work (lol, I realized just how much I get up with her at night when I didn't have to last night!) and if I didn't have picking her up to look forward to this moment would be worthless. How that dear little face enriches my life!

I don't think I really knew who I was until I became a mom. Oh Lord help me to not hold on too tight! I know I am lent a precious gift but it isn't really mine, thank you, she is Yours.

Thank you for the break, Lord; please help me to be a good Mom!

No comments: