Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some days...

geesh.

My SIL gets back into the country tomorrow, my husband leaves two days later for a two week annual training in the field. I'm looking forward to the latter today (sometimes men are just so manish! Today I learned N-E-V-E-R take a guy along shoe shopping... even if you have no one else to go with, its last minute, and you want his opinion. NEVER.) and the former I am wishing could wait a few months.

geesh.

Some days are just so drama.

3 comments:

DCedergren said...

You could have saved time and asked your father if taking your husband on a shoe shopping venture was a good idea.
I have learned that even if I like a pair, your mom will wear the other. Even when I try to trick her, she still picks the opposite.
It must be something in the genetic code.

E. Chikeles said...

I know I know, I guess its one of those lessons every girl thinks doesn't apply to her and her guy...

rebekah said...

i hate shoe shopping. caleb hates it more. he tries to be nice and help and i end up falling into one of the chairs and saying i don't really need shoes anyway.
oh dear.
sorry your man has training... mine has a long weekend next month. lame.
but i love you dear friend!