Sunday, November 14, 2010

*

So... nauseous...

When will it end?!

Seriously I cannot eat much sweets, chocolate and ice cream in particular; I cannot drink water (i am so thirsty!), coffee or tea, 5 minutes later I'll be imobilized trying not to puke. However, I do have to eat REGULARLY. We're talking I can't sleep more than 4 hours at night because my body wakes me up to eat and ALL day I have crackers or something in my mouth... and milk or coke.

This is not as intense in the bad moments as Margo's pregnancy was, but its continuous. I've always thought its easier to withstand a torrential downpour for an hour or so rather than a continuous dripping in your face for days on end. Weeks rather.

But as my good friend Martha said to me today: "Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18... I am so thankful for her insight (she was applying it to some personal trials) and admire the Godliness it takes to turn your thoughts to verses like that when you're going through struggles! I am glad God brought it to mind right now, but I've been sitting feeling gross and a bit sorry for myself for awhile now so its disheartening to remember what I haven't been doing.

Ah well, I am human- forgive me Lord for my selfishness! Thank God He has more grace for me than I deserve... which is any haha.


Well, I AM thankful for this baby; I thank God for it and for the amazing undeserved opportunity to bring another little being into this world, love it and care for it. Nausea... I am still wanting your end.

No comments: