Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life Updated

It's raining.
It's about 30 degrees and raining; for December this is awesome weather and I am throughly enjoying it!

Currently I sit in my parents kitchen enjoying the tick tick of the clock and a little further off the sounds of men in the garage contentedly working on a car (I swear cars always "break" when men get together just so they can fix them!) while the whiney little girl sleeps and nothing, such as laundry or dishes, is calling for me to be a responisble over-worked adult. It is fantastic.

Life the last few months and the immediate future can be summed up in one word: stressed. I've been feeling like a terrible chrisitian lately because I am so dang stressed and handling it terribly... Christians are supposed to be patient, kind, and have a peace that shines light to everyone else but I have been easily angry, by the end of the day I am yelling at my whiney child (we have hit the terrible two's early and I hear "NO!" a lot), my husband and I are fighting a lot, and the future just feels so heavy. I'm still working it out, but it has been difficult.


Well now my loud and happy family have gathered in the room next to me and I cannot concentrate. It's still fantastic though, I am blessed with many loving people who like to smile and enjoy each other! :)

No comments: