Saturday, September 29, 2012

(^_^)


Dear Men in general-

I just want to let you know, in case you are wondering, the way to a girl's heart is through self sacrifice and a bit of observational helpfulness.

Today Husband got home from drill, rested a bit, and then went cat shopping; he hates cats but he loves me more... or the continual dripping got to him, I don't know. After that we came home, had a bite to eat, and then he played with the girls, vacuumed the house, helped put them down, and spent some time talking to me.

I know what you're thinking- it is nearly impossible to be that perfect all the time and he isn't ALL the time, but he sure is stepping up his game.

Not to say it's a competition, but out of all the girls I know I'm feeling I caught the best one out there. ;) Suk-ahs!

Sincerly-
E. Chikeles

**Also Oreo now makes a coconut creme fudge cookie so I will not be posting pictures ever again since in very short order I am doomed to be a fat girl. Thank you Oreo... nemesis...
Just kidding.
Sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya girl....the husband got pintrest just to see the things I like. Then sometimes he send them to me :) Or we will be talking and he will say ya know I would love to do (blank) in our house. It's like putting ideas in the world and he grabs hold of them...as I will never ask or make a list.
what a blessing to you yesterday!
P.S. The best part about small children is they keep you moving, so they cancle out the occasional oreo binge :)