It is funny how on the other side of a desert is usually an ocean or other humongous body of water... I feel the same way about life right now. My Mom and I have been in the same boat together, walking through a desert of waiting with no answers and feeling the pressure of needing answers heavier on us every day. Now, all of a sudden, within a week we both have answers- she is moving with my Dad up to Canada by the end of the month for a job that will keep them there 5 years and I am getting ready to move into our house (which we are still closing on June 1st, Lord willing). So much to do!!
On top of that is our busy schedule of showers and getting ready for baby. I ordered a bunch of books from the library yesterday that I am excited to read and rather nervous about applying. Other then constant prayer, how is one a good parent? Or maybe that is the only way.
I really did not let myself be downcast for more then that morning when I wrote my last blog- since then I have been only excited to nest and using my time as wisely as possible... though I do spend a lot of time on Craigslist too. Unfortunately for me the aches of being 35 (36 starts tomorrow!) weeks pregnant have set in and sitting is really the only way my belly does not feel too heavy to handle... or that my lower back does not hurt immensely. All in all it is less UNcomfortable than I thought it would be and its really not all that bad all things considered,
but it is not comfortable by any means and at times painful. I should mention I am also blessed with a husband who if not the 2nd or 3rd time I ask, will rub my back the 4th time and usually by then he feels so bad for ignoring me that I get an extra good one. =) I'm usually really rather thankful he ignores me when I first start begging...
Here is the only picture I have from the shower I went to this last weekend. Baby was blessed with a lot of cool things- when I set up her room I'll show them to you.
1 comment:
That picture doesn't do justice to the size of your belly.
Miss you already.
Love, mom
Post a Comment