Monday, May 18, 2009

Another new beginning.

On Friday we got a call about our house- something is messed up with the financing and long story in four words- we lost the house. Stupid foreclosures.

I know God has a plan and after a couple mornings of balling my eyes out and praying to Him (I really do not want to be living out of boxes in a basement when my daughter is born) I think I can finally grasp that this is His best for us. Its hard to accept God's will AND believe its His best for you when it seems so... hard.

I was also having a hard time this weekend with my momma being gone, but today she is coming to look at houses with me so even though she is busy and will soon be out of the country God (and Mom) have grace for a momma's girl and she is able to make time for me. =)

The last negative that happened... I have my first stretch mark. Right above my belly button- as if my skin can not stretch apart anymore and it finally just caved to the pressure. It makes me think there is a reason I have dreams of baby tearing my skin apart with her hands and climbing out of my belly...

Oh that reminds me of a major praise- yesterday in church husband said our daughter's name; rather loudly too. Even though it is a tight-knit group that was packing up our portable church (we don't have our own building yet) no one seemed to hear... and if they did they are pretending ignorance. =) I think looking forward to telling everyone her name is one thing that will help me through labor.

Please pray blog readers! We need a place to live a bit more permanent than our pastor's basement...

6 comments:

Melody said...

Just so you know, I think I know the baby's name :) But even if I think I do, I won't tell anyone.

E. Chikeles said...

Thanks! We've both let is slip in front of people... but thanks for letting us think we're cleverly keeping it to ourselves anyway. =)

KaiCeder said...

:o( - Yeah, you know why.

Uriel said...

I sympathise! (Probably not as much as Brandy will since I have no idea what it's like to be pregnant), but prayers are better than sympathy-so we'll be praying for you.
Brandy & I are going apartment/house shopping tomorrow & are planning to go to a coffeeshop and pray about them afterwards, so you'll get honorable mention in there too.

DCedergren said...

Mom and I figured out the baby's name:
Abwnn (Pronounced "Ab-Win")

A-Baby-With-No-Name.

Ha

Uriel said...

Abwnn - Sounds welsh, I think it would mean something like fair child.