A couple years ago our church was printing sheets of music for people to read the songs off of every week. My husband had bought me this nice macbook and the church just happened to have a projector so some how, I don't really know how other than I can't stand all that waste of money on paper and something about saving trees and blessing the people, I started projecting the words using a freeware program and my handy mac. Of course, I am very nearly computer illiterate (I bet you couldn't tell by this *amazing* blog layout) so I don't know how I've survived this long but I guess I have...
Well thats not the only ministry I am in, but BOTH involve computers! I don't know what I am doing and right now I feel up to my eyeballs in things I don't understand. (I just typed eyeballs eballs... yep, I'm going computer crazy) Besides that, I now have an overactive puppy to keep track of who has gotten in the habit of eating MY things... buttons off my shirt, my Bible, etc. and a teething babe who can suddenly get from one room to the next in 30 seconds of 'how do I work this program again?'
Oh my goodness.
What have I gotten myself into?!?
Will someone techy please lend me their brain?
3 comments:
I'm praying for you. Hang in there.
You've got a very techy husband, that should count for something.
I pity you, but I can't say I feel your pain, since Brandy's the monkey juggler around here. Hope things get better.
i'm not techy at all... but i miss you and enjoy your updates!
-love from that grey place,
bek
Post a Comment