Friday, February 5, 2010

Pictures!

We took some pictures today, I updated my Margo picture. Here is another of my ninja baby and her puppy and us posing. I don't know what the deal was about the mouth open in the above, though she was looking into a mirror and teething at the time... She is just so cute!!!
But is it wrong to tell her 30 times a day she is cute?? She has been throwing some major fits lately and throwing things to boot... it is especially bad when we are in a store and she takes her nuk and throws it an aisle away because she wants my grocery list or my phone and I won't give it to her...
Any advice, and especially prayer, would be well taken. ^_^

2 comments:

L.C.T. said...

My initial reaction to these pictures was : SO CUTE! But I guess that's what you've been saying... :)

Cassie Deputie said...

Funny I see these pictures and more every Sunday morning. They are in the slide show after all the notes. Hahaha I love the first one!!

Babies are little sinners. Cute, but sinners :) I can't wait for mine to come out.