Being at home alone at night sucks.
Really.
Especially when my little miss will not sleep.
Lately the only thing that will get her to sleep is Daddy walking her up and down the room... for some reason I do not have the same effect. Crying it out hasn't worked either. But just now after 2 1/2 hours of fighting it- i.e. crying for 30 minutes (off and on crying but in her crib the entire time), getting rocked or walked for an hour and a half, and finally playing for an hour- she finally just went down.
At 9:30.
I still have a hour and a half (roughly) to wait at home alone.
blast.
Man I am soooooooo bored.
3 comments:
I wish you had come down to RW with me.
i wish you had come and visit me!
Me too!!! Thankfully that night ended and today has been much much better. :-) Husband is doing that man thing and driving me crazy but its rather fun to be driven crazy... I'd much rather be annoyed then be bored!
But really I would have rather visited you Beks. ha ha
Post a Comment