Monday, March 1, 2010

8 months already!

Things I love about the 8 month mark:
-all of a sudden I am losing weight. L-O-V-E that.
-Margo is starting to wave
-how cute her little wiggly butt looks as she crawls around
-how women can no longer walk by me without talking to my baby and gushing about her cuteness
-how Margo makes everyone smile- the young guy I was in line by, the middle age mothers, the young french couple, the old man behind us, the baby in front of us, the stewardess who stopped every time she passed us... seriously everyone smiled when she was looking at them. What a blessing that is!

Things I am coping with:
-Margo crawling after me no matter where I go (even just a foot away) and crying
-teething
-an 8 month old on a plane
-people trying to make my baby smile at them when we're saying good-bye to Oma


Its a wonderful life!


1 comment:

KaiCeder said...

Yeah, couldn't that lady see that I was crying and she was getting in the way of my goodbye to you guys? I mean, c'mon!

Oh well, at least Maggie waved goodbye.