Here are some pics! They're on facebook, so you've probably already seen them, but I think this thing needs a facelift and what better way to energize a webpage then to plaster it with your adorable daughter? :)
We discovered Margo is now old enough for the park near our house, or at least old enough for the swing which she loves. Its hard to get a good picture of a baby in a swing, especially when my petite baby is engulfed in it, but with Daddy pushing her on a Saturday afternoon I was able to get a few good shots.


Gardening! I was getting stuff ready but gave it up to fill the holes she and Atli were digging... it is their favorite past time: they dig holes, I fill them in, and Margo strips naked to go inside. :)

Margo helping me... you can see the cabinet open where she already cleared that out. No I did NOT decorate this kitchen! We moved into the pansy garden and I am waiting for moolah and time to replace cabinets and tear paper down... it is going to be a big job because they didn't even finish plastering the walls under the paper, just smacked up some paper to cover a half done job. :(

Have a great day!
1 comment:
Very cute :) Especially the swing.
Post a Comment