The worst part is, I don't know who to pour it all out to. So I am stuck here with these festering thoughts taking over like gangrene. Unwittingly all the christians I have been around lately have just made it worse, much much worse... and as I always do when I am embarrassed by my faults or don't know how to express myself I pushed them away with my 'I have the pms of 13 women, stay away or be eaten' act. I have more in common with my 3 year old friend who throws tantrums, royal ones over things like paper cuts or funny looks, than with anyone else I know right now.
Someone save me from my head!
1 comment:
I found you all by myself! I can't fix it, and you have no idea how much I wish I could. The blank look you saw on my face was prayer and the silence was me trying not to get in God's way. I've been where you are - believe it or not. The best I can do right now is listen and pray and listen and pray. Oh yeah, and tell you how much I love you my Bethy-boo.
Post a Comment