Monday, April 27, 2009

Today... and consequences.

Today was a very bad day.

We were rejected on another house.

I am 33 weeks pregnant now.

I ran a stop sign because I was hungry and upset and husband and I weren't seeing eye to eye... and I was pulled over for the first time in my life! And consequently got my first ticket ever.

I was bawling so hard when I got home- which as awesome as it is to have a place to live it sucks to live in someone else's house when you want to be setting up your baby room- that I could not eat and consequently went without food for 9 hours, dehydrated myself, and have suffered nausea and braxton hicks all the worser because of it.

45% of my awake time today has been spent in tears. I hate being a drama queen; I hate succumbing to my weaknesses.

Today sucked.

Thank God it is nearly over!

1 comment:

Uriel said...

That DOES sound like a terrible day. Sorry it was worser.
That's a lot of tears, no wonder you're dehydrated!