Today I got out of bed, which can be a feat when the basement you live in is FREEZING and your husband is snuggly and the blankets so very warm and cozy... but I did!
Went to prayer and we all had great fellowship and a time of prayer; and then all the women came and helped me (well they said they would help, but really they did everything and I hardly worked at all!) clean my apartment for the inspection tomorrow. It took only two hours so I had time to come home and take a two hour nap, lovely!
Now, I am going to brave the outside world. Yes, I am going to drive again... perhaps I will be so humiliated I won't drive so 'aggressively' (or maniacally as my parents would say) anymore. Serves me right, though its hard to admit.
2 comments:
It's not that the blog was terrible. It's that I didn't want you to leave us all hanging thinking that you were still in that "bad" place.
I love you so much dear and your last blog drove me to tears, so this is good. I cried for you yesterday too, I can't stand the thought of you going through this. I know the Lord has a plan though and this is the way it goes! I wouldn't want it any different if different means not His way.
I love you so much my dearest Ella! Chin up, finish well :)
Em
Post a Comment