Sunday, February 12, 2012

104*

Oh hey blog!

Sooooo, you know why I'm here I suppose; because I don't want to plaster my emotions on Facebook, so I plaster them in a blog instead. There is something accountable with putting thoughts on a blog instead of a personal diary- I rather think it keeps me from drowning in thoughts I shouldn't even be wading into.

Life is full of good news these days:
-We have moved back to our house and I really really missed home.
-My babies are healthy and growing like weeds- Margo (my slower grower) can look out the windows without help now which means she has grown at least 4 inches because thats how tall the stool is we had to put up for her 10 months ago.
-Husband is in a WLC course which is really crappy lame boot camp 2.0 BUT its good because he is knocking it out while on deployment instead of taking an extra two weeks to do it when he gets home.


I guess those are the top three.
I am SO lonely right now and trying SO hard not to be depressed. God knows I am ever so thankful for the blessing of friends to help us move (again), my home, patience and the ability to be a single parent (for a time), financial provision, health, and most of all His ever presence and peace. Even as I type 'lonely' I feel His heart towards me- pure love!
Yet I think it is possible to be a bit sad and alone while knowing (though perhaps not perfectly) the love of God for you- we were meant to have human interaction too.

Anyway- I have a batch of elderberry syrup cooking on the stove for immunity support (I can't afford to have people sick!) and a batch of homemade wipes ready to be made. On top of that is the mountain of boxes yet to unpack, laundry to start, garbage to take out, and the long list of DIY projects I want to finish in 104* days.


And that is how many days til husband gets home.



*104 days barring an extension. They aren't in a war zone anymore, they aren't really doing much of anything at all, but that isn't to say the mighty minds of government and army won't decide to extend them. :/

1 comment:

rebekah said...

92ish for us. YOU CAN DO IT! i'm ALL about countdowns of any kind. and projects, lots of projects. and at least one big "event" per month, even if it's just going out with the girls or some such thing. praying for you friend! text me if you want to skype next week!
p.s you're almost in the double digits!!