What an awful state of heart I've fallen into.
Bleak- very bleak. What is? All of it.
Stupid people being stupid, stupid army taking stupidly long, stupid teeth and sickness making my girls crabby and not sleeping, stupid me too angry and crabby to sleep when I do have the time... why is that? I don't know. Maybe because I've spent most of the day on my feet carrying a kid (because a sitting momma is not near as comfortable), arguing with a two year old, and failing miserably at keeping my voice down and temper in check.
Like I said, stupid people... top o'the list, this one.
It comes down to this- we have one life to live.
This is my life.
I can only change my reactions right now- everything else is beyond my control and makes me feel helpless and scarily depressed.
People born into the holocaust had a choice.
People born into slavery had a choice.
The people who chose to change their reactions are the ones who stand out in history- very very few people went down for whining.
DEEP breath.
Alright, it is now locked up in the cabinet in the back of my head again. As long as I don't open it, I should make it for another few days.
Tomorrow starts with coffee, Bible time and a thankful reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment