I am so tired right now- I think I try to get too much done during the day. This is my moment to rest.
Margo and I have been reading through a story Bible; today she tried to eat it. I was attempting to explain to her that Jesus didn't mean we should eat Bibles when He said the Word of God is the bread of life, but I really couldn't think of any scripture reference to back up my argument.

That aside, I am a bit turned off of this story 'Bible'; today we read about God clothing the
flowers of the field and feeding the birds of the air and I had to wonder looking at the picture what the heck the artists were thinking. I mean really- really?- a flower in Jesus' hair? Gracious.
There were other things I wanted to write about today, I think it is the sun that brings it out in me (even though I'd rather not be in the sun I do like its affect on the trees and my living room aura) but now my tiredness is having a contrary negative effect to the sun and I think I'm going to catch a nap anyway.
Though I must add before I go, husband changed THREE diapers yesterday! Perhaps you have a different kind of husband (or are one) but for my husband it shows an effort at not only parenting (which he loves to do) but more so in blessing his wife by helping out. None of them were diapers I asked him to change either- completely spontaneous butt freshening. I think he had a touch of the 'why is my little baby getting so big so quickly'-'s that helped in the chore for he told me later that day he is getting too old and will soon be dead if this keeps up. Ah well, it is in my arsenal for convincing him to have another. Wouldn't want to waste the short gap we have to have babies! Since at 23 he is getting too old...
2 comments:
I never realized this before, and I mean no disrespect to the Lord of All, but they make him look like a fag! That's just wrong!
Jesus in San Francisco. Or maybe he's hawaiian? Those Hawaiian guys wear flowers, don't they?
And yes, 3 diapers is a big thing. I don't think I've changed a diaper for about two months.
Post a Comment