Saturday, November 7, 2009

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Today I was sad- he answered the prayers in my heart. Now I am thankful.

Sometimes it is great to see the truth so clearly... but even now, already, it is fading again. If you're standing completely in light there can be no shadows, but lately I seem to be easily distracted by what can't touch me unless I first go to it, outside of my circle of light. It is only for a moment that there is any clarity of truth...

Ah but when there is it is a beautiful truth!

"God is good all the time
He put a song of praise in this heart of mine
God is good all the time
Through the darkest night, His light will shine
God is good, He's so good, all the time"

No comments: