Though it is only Tuesday I have learned some valuable lessons this week.
First, and foremost in importance, is never neglect the Word. If you desire to neglect the Word, run to the Word! Yesterday I was angry at my husband and dwelling in unforgiving him so I purposely avoided Bible time because I had a right to be angry and that slug didn't deserve to be forgiven and I've been so good at growing and maturing and forgiving him that for once I just want to indulge gosh darn it! Ok, well really I just felt justified. Which leads to my second lesson:
Second, a Christian can really never be justified in not forgiving someone (no matter what) because Jesus said to forgive. Seven times Seventy. Which is a lot.
The conclusion of these Monday lessons was simply read your Bible and do what it says or you'll end up throwing a tearful pity party in your kitchen and ranting about the male species in a most embarrassing way. Its just not worth it. Now doesn't that seem simple? ha ha
Well that nap was short. Time to go back to work. =) I love my job.
1 comment:
It's pretty rare that I rant against the male species, but I don't want to start...so one more reason to stay in the Word!
Post a Comment