...if he were a knight in shining armor I'd be his shield bearer, always by his side supporting him, but by not taking time to pray for him it is as if I left the shield at home and am standing there watching him get hit by arrows and expecting him not to react to it (especially not negatively towards me in anyway)...
Well today I humbly (really, its embarrassing the basics I forget sometimes!) took some time to pray for him and I specifically asked God to not give me too much grace... at least to not let the weight of praying for my husband to be easily forgotten; nor the regret and sadness I have realizing I've left my most sacred post as a shield bearer for my knight.
Praise God He still watches over husband anyway! :) May I (nor you) forget tomorrow.
1 comment:
Thanks for this! It's really encouraging and much needed!!
Post a Comment