Thursday, June 10, 2010

Small Update and Video

I am really proud of my husband lately. He has been working really hard, I mean really, at his job. He has always had good work ethic and been a diligent worker, but he's never been so content with his job and has never had to put this much brain power into a job- most of his jobs have been physically draining rather than intellectually. I think it goes to show, again, how a man sets the tone of his family... husband is working hard and content, which makes him more content at home, which means I am more content, which means less bickering in our marriage, more playing with Margo, and overall a happier home. So yes, I am proud of him. ^_^

Margo started walking at about 11 months but not all the time, only at home really and more often when Daddy is home then when he is not. Here is a video... terrible quality but whenever I pull out the camera or my phone she notices and wants to play with it (thus the screech and the hurrying over to me) so its all I have. :) You'll also have to take my word for it that it is my child...

2 comments:

brandyivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandyivy said...

I love it, so adorable! I can't wait to meet her in a few months. I love the little baby waddle. :D