Man I feel SOOOOO very busy!!
I can't really say that I am when people ask me, especially when they ask if they can help (which by the way, I think I have more friends and family willing to help me than anyone you may know ((except me of course)) times 10! I am very loved) but I hardly ever know how to put into words what the heck I have yet to do in the next month.
Of course when I get home and sit quietly for an hour or two, going over what I have to do, I remember lists and details I'd forgotten and people who need to be talked to and family that wants to be visited etc... there is a lot to do.
Still no orders and a letter from the FRG today basically said you'll just have to wait. "I hate waiting." To quote the Princess Bride, but really I am so used to it I don't even think of that right now... though I do think of this painfully humongous belly taking over my part of the continent and how impatient I am for that event... I suppose patience is subjective.
I set up all our moving plans today with a month to spare. Of course on the one hand I feel like its a bit early to be pushing so hard for plans but on the other there is so much happening in between now and then that I feel if busy-ness could put you in labor I'd be in danger of it for the next 30 days. Also we received an email this week alerting us to husband having to report in 5 days earlier than expected so I am not sure the next month won't go even quicker than I thought.
Also, my back really really hurts- I wish my brother were here to crack it but he is in Liberia and will be coming home to pack up his stuff and go active duty Army rather than Nat'l Guard so there is little hope of that... might have to invest in a chiro. Seriously check out his blog, the pictures alone are (and will be in another couple weeks) worth the visit.
If you've read this to this point kudos to you- its much like my life right now, a board of post-its notes that I randomly remember to write down. I feel like the more organized I am trying to be, the less organized I am. Ah, the circle of life! :P
ttfn- husband has been wanting me to watch a show with him the last 15 minutes, my body has been wanting me to pee and get some sleep (not at the same time) for longer than that, and my bathroom has been begging for some bleach (at this point) for days... :) Time to pick one.
2 comments:
I like(? maybe not the right word, "am amused", maybe) how "I am busy" is a blog label for you. Reminds me of how My mother used to say "Man may work from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done." when she was herding us around the house like cats in the midst of some chore.
Ha ha - why is it that the harder you try to get organized, the more DIS organized everything seems to get? Good luck with everything, girl. :-)
Post a Comment