You know I was thinking today- it's spring, I am going to have another baby soon, my almost two year old is adorable, healthy and manageable, my husband has entered a value stage (where he values what he is leaving behind... I mean he has started coming home and giving me a kiss hello instead of retreating to mancave dungeon, helping more with Margaret- he changed his first poopy diaper that we can remember at least- and he spontaneously says things like I love you), and I have a million friends and family crowding around me making me feel loved and helping out with things.
All in all, this is one of the happier times of my life.
At least, this last month with husband has become that. :) How ironic...
1 comment:
I'm glad you're surrounded by love and that it's bringing you peace and joy. I'm sure there'll be some bumps coming your way, so getting to relax in the here-and-now is an awesome gift. :-)
And oddly enough, my "word verification" for this comment is "haste". So make sure you slow down and enjoy what you have. Let "haste" be the antonym of where you currently are. :-)
Post a Comment