Taking a break from organizing, cleaning, and making lists of what we are bringing and what is staying behind for our one year move. There are a lot of variables- husband will need clothes for when/if he is able to visit, can't leave it all behind; I have to remember all those baby items I've packed in closets for the little one coming... and all those big girl clothes, toys, etc. I have packed for Margo that she'll need in the next year. All this while I am getting bigger and can't pack and move boxes by myself any more... oh yeah, and we have some friends who are moving in while we are gone so the house has to be ready. It seems like a lot, but it is not overwhelming, just a lot.
This week my thoughts have been in Japan much more than usual, which I suppose is in sync with most of the world. *_* I am still shocked and I read through blogs and news reports as though walking the streets and through the pictures of devastation they paint wondering if this could be real. I am praying that God-less (though full of many many gods) country opens their eyes to the God whom loves them through this tragedy.
Still.
It's crazy.
I wonder when America's turn is...
Well Daddy and Margo are playing with the tunnel and tent set Daddy bought the little girl... he is spoiling her more than usual these days. He also bought Momma some fancy new shoes. :) Guess he wants to leave us well stocked with gifts. Its a good sound though, their giggles and sounds of fun.
It was a nice relief to write.
2 comments:
I'm glad you wrote - you've been missed, girl. :-)
praying for you this week friend. we should have another skype date soon.
much love!
Post a Comment