Wednesday, October 7, 2009



Husband gave me flowers for our anniversary today- 3 years came and went so fast! Looking back each year has been so different... the day of we were happy, nervous and scared; year one we were fighting like cats and dogs; year two was small and simple, we stayed home and enjoyed each others company and then spent a day with my sister and her bf(now husband), wondering if we were pregnant (which we found out the following week we were). This year has been neither simple celebration or fighting... he made me cry with the beautiful little notes he put on my flowers and even more on the one he put on Margo's little Daisy but other then that we're too busy to celebrate. Maybe next week...


Regardless, I am thankful we are moving forward. God is working in my husband in small and big ways. This week, and especially today, it has been evident to me. Praise God for that! I've been praying for him faithfully but the last few months (and if you're a wife you can understand) there has been little evidence to encourage me. Then all of a sudden it is as if a light has gone on and he suddenly knows how to love in small ways.








Happy anniversary honey- I love you and I pray our marriage grows stronger and more lovely every day. I thank God for you always, but today it is so easy to say the words and smile.

2 comments:

Uriel said...

Nice, I never brought my kids flowers!

This post reminds me of that beatles song...
"I've got to admit it's getting better
A little better all the time"

- Sarah :-) said...

THat's awesome - our 1st aniversary was fightign like crazy, too. That's so funny! And this years seems to be getting geared up for simple. ha ha