Husband... I remember my Dad working many many hours to support us, I suppose it only makes sense my husband would do the same. I can't really complain either, he is working hard for his family! Whats to complain about that? Still- he is working overtime with the threat of getting laid off in December and on weekends he has been doing extra nat'l guard stuff for a rumored deployment that may or may not happen, but we'll still drill extra long and more than once a month (sometimes) to get ready for it. That being as it is, it is no wonder that the poor guy just wants to do his own thing for a couple hours when he gets home. I want him to as well- it must suck to have so little time to yourself.
Geesh. It really doesn't make it any less lonely though. It actually makes it more lonely because I can't blame husband for being a jerk by working late, doing guard stuff on the weekends, and taking a couple hours when he gets home to unwind to himself- I just can't find the jerk in it. So I'll just sit up here and blog for awhile about nothing in particular...
Life, as a mind game, is a constant battle which I seem to be keeping pace with lately- but if I stop to think or catch my breathe I may just lose.
3 comments:
Is that a new label? I've got to add that one to my blog as well.
It is now! I swear if I'm not careful it might be the only label I use... (I know I know, its not good to swear)
naughty!
think of the children.
Post a Comment