Friday, October 2, 2009

It has been nearly a week since the last blog... its funny how when you get to the end of your rope and just decide to give up and wait how things change.

I think God has been showing me an answer to prayer lately- husband hasn't had to work so much it is true, but then he has been more busy since his work schedule slowed down so that is not the only reason. Regardless, he has been making a defined effort to show attention and even more, make time for me... and more actual 'my time', not just 'sit there and talk to me while I work' time. He even played a word game with me, which is my favorite and his least enjoyed.

Anyway, we are going camping with friends (in October, with a high of 50 and a 70% chance of rain, with a 3 month old) so this weekend will be a time of bonding. For better or worse, lol. I wonder how Margo will do...

No comments: