Growing by grace emotionally; not much to say, but writing anyway.
aww, bummer you missed it :-(
Awww! She'll do it again :)
Oh no!!! I'm sure you're super bummed, but no worries. I'll be she'll let you wipe her hiney for a few years for her just to make up for it?? :-P jk.That's a bummer, but think about all o the other thigns you've gotten to witness, like even her many days of attempts. I bet that was even cuter!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
aww, bummer you missed it :-(
Awww! She'll do it again :)
Oh no!!! I'm sure you're super bummed, but no worries. I'll be she'll let you wipe her hiney for a few years for her just to make up for it?? :-P jk.
That's a bummer, but think about all o the other thigns you've gotten to witness, like even her many days of attempts. I bet that was even cuter!!
Post a Comment